- Being a young and innovative company founded less than 8 years ago
- Being relevant within the themes covered by the call for proposal
- Being in development phase or with a first distributed product
The following criteria will be assessed for every case :
- The innovation brought by the project/product/service
- The business development potential of the company
- The business plan’s credibility and soundness
- The match between the project and our corporate strategic goals
- The quality of the team and its complementarity in business
- The desire/commitment to rent workspace (closed offices or coworking spaces) inside Le Swave’s building
The goals of Le Swave
Le Swave is located in La Grande Arche, the most iconic building of La Défense’s business district, 10 minutes away from downtown Paris. Our 2 500 m² are divided between coworking spaces, private offices, living spaces and a showroom ; all remarkably connected to the financial sector ecosystem.
In order to ensure your development and to be able to support your growth, Le Swave will also be counting on the opening of additional spaces dedicated to corporates in 2022. Once your acceleration is complete, (if there are enough offices) you will have the possibility of not having to change your address while keeping in touch with our community!
Le Swave’s manifesto :
- Fostering the development of young and innovative start-ups of the financial sector. A special attention will be given to the entities in their 3rd year of existence and beyond for this call for proposal.
- Structuring and facilitating collaboration between corporate groups and start-ups on a dedicated platform. Le Swave is a connector. It organises the life of both corporate and start-ups ecosystems and works on creating a sustainable deal flow between them.
- Creating excellence in the financial sector.
- Leveraging on the expertise of Paris&Co’s network of private and institutional partners.
- Being a catalyst of financial innovation in Europe and in the world.
How to apply?
Step 1: Submission of application
All you have to do is create an account on the Agorize platform and fill in the application form with a business plan or an executive summary.
During a call for applications, other complementary documents may be requested (administrative documents).
Step 2: Pre-selection and study of the file
Your application will be reviewed by the Swave team as well as by the platform partners.
Step 3: Switch to selection committee
You will present your project at a selection committee composed of:
- partners of the platform;
- external experts (entrepreneurs, financers, business experts ...);
- a member of Paris & Co.
The application process, from filing to selection committee, can take up to 3 months and guarantees total confidentiality. Integration within the incubator is based on the available places in our premises located Grande Arche of Defense, 1 Parvis de la Defense 92044 Puteaux.
Paris & Co, a strong signal
Our selection process is fair and objective. Each file is submitted to the appreciation of various trades and partners, each representative on the selection committee having one voice without exception. The favorable or negative outcome of the committee will depend on the number of votes won in the jury. At the end of this process, 10% of the applicants on average are actually integrated.